Tutorials are step-by-step guides on how to build an app or use a particular feature.
If you are new to Appery.io, start with this tutorial. This tutorial will show you how to build app UI, create app database, display a list of items from the database, publish the app as mobile web, publish for Android and use native device features.
This tutorial will show you how to write custom app logic using Server Code
Using Mobile Backend Services
These tutorials show you how to use Appery.io integrated mobile backend services: Cloud Database, Push Notifications, and custom app logic with Server Code.
- Building a simple ToDo app with Appery.io Backend Services
- Building a simple ToDo app with Appery.io Backend Services, part 2: working in offline mode
- Building a search app with Appery.io Backend Services
- Building a search app with Appery.io Backend Services, part 2: using regular expression
- Uploading files to Appery.io Database
- Adding multiple location points on Google Map with Appery.io Backend Services
- Taking a picture with camera and uploading to Appery.io backend
- Building a mobile app with pagination
- Building mobile app with user registration
Specific Appery.io app builder features.
Using 3rd party APIs
Tutorials in this section show how to use 3rd party REST APIs. Using the approach shown, you can use any API in your mobile app.
- Building RSS mobile app
- Building a mobile weather app
- Build a Words Definition App with Wordnik API
- Looking up social data with FullContact API
- Building a mobile app with Google Map and Geolocation
- Build an app with Facebook API
- Build a mobile app with Google Map and Google Directions API
- Creating Twitter Search App
- Building a Twitter app to send tweets
- Salesforce Integration (New)
- Salesforce Integration samples (New)
Using browser storage APIs
In this section you will learn how to use browser APIs such as local storage
- Building Hello World app with HTML5 Local Storage
- Building a clickable list app with HTML5 Local Storage
- Building a mobile app with Appery.io database and local SQLite database
Native device features and APIs
These tutorials show how to use native device features and APIs. Note that to test these features the app need to be installed on the device.
- Building a dynamic drop down list
- Displaying directions with Google Map
- Custom icons in jQuery Mobile NavBar (forum link)
- Manipulating components with jQuery Mobile
- How to get input, radio button values from the page
- Creating a sliding panel
- Converting array of strings to array of objects
- Using MapQuest API
- Creating and use jQuery popup window for confirmation
- Adding Photoswipe image gallery to your app
- Adding multiple markers to a map