Even though most of the videos here refer to Tiggzi, the old name for Appery.io, they are still generally applicable to Appery.io. In the near future, the training course will be redone using Appery.io.
- Overview of Appery.io Features (Playlist of Individual Clips)
- Overview of Appery.io Features (Single Video)
- Building an App in Just a Few Minutes
The Appery.io Self-training Course
- Lesson 1: The UI Builder [finished app ZIP]
- Lesson 2: Data Mapping to a Service [finished app ZIP]
- Lesson 3: Using the Tiggzi Database Service [finished app ZIP]
- Lesson 4: Web Service Caching [finished app ZIP]
- Lesson 5: Tiggzi & Phone Gap Capabilities [finished app ZIP]
- Lesson 6: A Windows 8 App with the Twitter API [finished app ZIP]
This brief clip explains how to use the finished app ZIP files from the lessons.
- Appery.io: Getting Ready for the TechCrunch Disrupt NY Hackathon (April 24, 2013)
- Getting Started with Tiggzi (April 3, 2013)
- Building Offline Apps with Tiggzi (March 20, 2013)
- Tiggzi: Building Windows 8 Apps (January 17, 2013)
- Tiggzi: Now with Windows 8 Support! (Dec. 13, 2012)
For upcoming webinars and other events check our Plancast page.