The API Express visual service builder allows you to create an advanced service flow. The visual service builder provides the following components:
The visual service builder has the following components to build service logic:
- CONDITION component – for adding the if-else-like condition.
- FORK component – for creating two or more execution forks.
- MAPPING component – for mapping data from one component to another.
- EMAIL component – for sending an email via API Express without using 3rd party services.
- REST component – for connecting to any external REST API.
- SOAP component – for connecting to an existing WSDL service.
- LDAP component – for invoking LDAP API.
- SERVER CODE component – for invoking an Appery.io Server Code script.
- ETHEREUM component – for working with the Ethereum platform without using 3rd party services.
- SQL component – for executing any SQL statement.
- SP component – for executing Stored Procedure for your database application.
You can define any custom service flow logic by drag and dropping components into the flow.
The service flow makes a number of pre-built objects available that you can access from any component. Go to the Components Data section to learn about these objects and how to use them.
To create a new service, from the main API page click new service link and select the second option, to use the visual service editor. When a new service is created it has two components on the flow: the Start component and the End component and looks like this:
The rest of this page explains how to use the Start, End and other components.
To add a component into the service flow, select a component from the PALETTE and drop it into the flow, dropping it inside the empty box that you see on the flow.
Check the sub-pages to learn how to use the components.
Updated over 1 year ago