Samples are apps with pre-configured backend services that you can quickly add to your Appery.io account to run and test. Sample apps provide app backend services and app UI.
Appery.io Community Channel
You can also check our YouTube Channel Videos where the newest and/or most requested Appery.io plug-ins are presented.
This section also includes mobile apps with examples of working code that you can create from backups and then browse, run, or modify to get an understanding of how everything works.
Try our Ionic 5 Custom UI Components App Template
If you are new to Appery.io and want to build your first app with Ionic 5, we highly recommend that you start with our ready-to-go Ionic 5 Custom UI Components App Template where you can find all Ionic 5 UI components currently presented by Appery.io.
With this template, you will be able to review them in detail and try customizing them according to your needs.
Also, if you are new to Appery.io and want to build an app with Ionic 5, you can start here:
- App-Overview of the Ionic 5 Custom UI components and their properties available in the visual App Builder.
- The Hello World app with Ionic 5 in Appery.io.
- The sample app tutorial showing how to build an Ionic 5 app, where you can use the Cordova Calendar plug-in. This plug-in allows viewing and adding events to the mobile device calendar.
- Ionic 5 sample app using Google Analytics.
- The detailed tutorial that shows how to build an app that launches a barcode scanner on a button click.
- The step-by-step tutorial that provides step-by-step instructions that will walk you through the process of creating the Chatbot application with the help of Dialogflow.
- This sample app that demonstrates several ways of entering date and time values.
- Sample Ionic 5 mobile app with a line chart in Appery.io.
- Sample app that provide step-by-step instructions to walk you through the process of how to add Stripe payment to your Ionic 5 apps.
- Sample app that use ngx-datatable.
- The sample weather app with API Express backend services.
You might also be interested in checking our Ionic 5 app templates document page.
Updated 22 days ago