Samples are apps with pre-configured backend services that you can quickly add to your Appery.io account to run and test. Sample apps provide app backend services and app UI.
Most Appery.io sample apps can be imported as a plugin.
You can check this page to learn more about Appery.io plugins.
Appery.io Community Channel
You can also check our YouTube Community Channel Videos where the newest and/or most requested Appery.io plugins are presented.
This section also includes mobile apps with examples of working code that you can create from backups and then browse, run, or modify to get an understanding of how everything works.
If you are new to Appery.io and want to build an app with Ionic 4/5, start here:
- The detailed tutorial that shows how to build an app that launches a barcode scanner on a button click.
- The tutorial describing how to integrate the Fingerprint and Face ID biometric authentication to your Appery.io mobile app.
- The step-by-step tutorial that provides step-by-step instructions that will walk you through the process of creating the Chatbot application with the help of Dialogflow.
- This sample app that demonstrates several ways of entering date and time values in Ionic 4.
- The Winner app of the Appery.io COVID-19 Virtual Hackathon - Deep Breath Sample App designed to help people relax and make it easier to practice self-guided meditations and quick relaxation techniques.
- The sample Ionic 4 app using Cordova Document Scanner plugin. With it, you can scan any paperwork using your device camera and then send the file to your Appery.io database.
- Sample Ionic 4 apps that use form controls to perform specific data-entry tasks.
- Login-registration sample app.
- Sample apps that provide step-by-step instructions to walk you through the process of creating a Login form in an Ionic 4 project that will validate user credentials stored in the Appery.io database.
- Sample Ionic 4 apps that use ngx-datatable.
- Stripe Payment Template that contains ready to use services and the UI that makes it easy to use.
- Ionic 4 sample app using Cordova SocialSharing plugin.
- The mobile to-do list app that displays a list of data from a cloud database. This app communicates with the database via a REST API.
- The weather app that uses an API Express for connecting to a 3rd party Weather REST API services to show the temperature information based on the entered city name.
If you are new to Appery.io Database, start with this simple tutorial. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to build an Ionic 4 mobile app that displays a list of data from the database.
You might also be interested in checking our Ionic 4 app templates document page.
Updated 4 months ago