We offer technical support to help you with problems related to the Appery.io platform, including:
- App Builder.
- Push Notifications.
- Server Code.
- Any code generated by the Appery.io platform.
Unless you purchase one of our custom support options, our technical support does not include help with application related issues such as but not limited to:
- Library/framework questions on jQuery Mobile, Ionic 5, Angular and Cordova.
- For example: a question on how to create a jQuery query to find a particular element on a page.
- Helping or debugging your custom app code or logic.
- Helping or debugging code you wrote in the Source tab.
- 3rd party REST services.
- 3rd party Apache Cordova/PhoneGap plug-ins.
- Submitting the app to the app stores.
- Why the app wasn’t approved by the Apple App Store, Google Play Market.
- Restoring any backup data, such as a deleted Server Code script, a database collection, etc.
However, in most cases, we will offer you some direction or provide links to 3rd party resources or examples.
We offer three ways to contact the Support Team:
- To contact us via email, it's best to sign into the platform and to click on the Get Help link at the top:
- Directly via email: [email protected].
- We encourage you to post your questions on Stackoverflow (like those on Appery.io Platform, App Builder, Appery.io plug-ins, etc.) instead of using forum since it creates a nice community discussion. If we or someone else from the community answers your question, someone else who has the same question will be able to get an answer quickly.
Please make sure you use the tag
appery.iowhile posting so that our experts from Support Team (as well as other users that can be of help) could answer them ASAP to our mutual satisfaction:
- Forum – this is for anyone to ask questions. We cannot guarantee a response to every question or response time. It’s the best effort support. This means we will try to answer as many questions as we can and as fast as we can.
Before contacting the Support Team, please read our Support Policy.
A lot of questions that we get are related to app development, custom coding, and are not covered by support unless you have a paid support option.
Please provide as much information as possible about your problem. Make sure you provide the following information:
- What exactly doesn't work. Include screenshots, exact error messages, and where you get this error/problem.
- Please tell us what you have tried to solve this problem. The Debugging Your App page has a lot of information on how to debug your app.
Debugging is a part of any development. Please debug first before contacting support.
- Whether you run the app in a desktop browser or directly on the device.
- What your device type and operating system version are.
- Our Support Team is generally available 24/7. We have less staffing at weekends and holidays.
- Unless you have a paid support option, standard support doesn’t come with a response time guarantee.
- Pro, Team, and Ultimate plan users get priority support and should use the support form inside the app builder (Menu button > Priority support). In general, you should expect a reply within 24 hours.
- Ultimate plan users also get 5 hours of dedicated support services on the monthly basis.
Updated 3 months ago