Customizing Appery.io Templates will require minimal developing efforts on the user part: you can quickly change the way your own app looks like or modify the app behavior having no specific development skills.
- Open the Apps tab.
- Click Create new app.
- Navigate to the Appery.io Templates tab.
- Select the template you are interested in and hit the Create button:
You will see the message App export has been queued. You will be notified by e-mail when ready. After a while, you can check your inbox for the email with the link to the generated template or simply refresh the page to see the updated Apps list under your Appery.io account: https://appery.io/app/projects.
Click to open the app and, in a moment, the App Builder Start page will open with the Project View section on the left where all the predefined project data can be found.
The app Start page also features the video tutorials with instructions on how to use the templates and suggesting the ways of how they can be modified according to your needs:
Actually, you are inside the ready app and can test it in the browser right away (by clicking the TEST button in the app Toolbar) or go further and check it on your device (by exporting it).
The app can also be published as a mobile web app. Check this link to learn how to do it.
Customizing our templates is fun and will not require any special coding experience or solid development knowledge.
Please follow our detailed tutorials and step-by-step instructional videos for more ideas for your personalized applications:
- Meditation & Sleep App will help in practicing self-guided meditations or relaxation techniques
- Quiz App can be used to build professional-looking quizzes that can be taken on any device
- CheckList App - use it for creating checklists with reminders and for tracking daily activities
- Duties App (coming soon) - a simple yet efficient duties management app so that all your daily routine tasks can be easily arranged for.
Please follow our step-by-step instructional videos and detailed tutorials for more ideas for your personalized applications:
Updated 19 days ago