If you are new to Appery.io and want to build an app with Ionic 5, start here:
- Your very first Ionic 5 app: Hello World.
- A detailed tutorial that shows how to build an app that launches a barcode scanner on a button click by using Appery.io BarcodeScanner plug-in in your app.
- A simple Ionic 5 mobile application with a menu.
- A step-by-step tutorial that explains how to create a simple Ionic 5 mobile application with a line chart.
- Ionic 5 Multilingual Sample App tutorial demonstrates how to use ngx-translate third-party internationalization (
i18n) library for building a multilingual Ionic 5 app.
- This tutorial demonstrates how to use the SweetAlert2 external module to display modal windows in your Ionic 5 app.
- A mobile Todo list sample app for adding, editing, deleting, and updating items in a connected Appery.io database. The app communicates with the database via a REST API.
- A quickstart tutorial that will show you how to send a Push Notification with an Ionic 5 app.
- A quickstart tutorial that will explain how create an Ionic 5 app with Appery.io database.
We are now offering ready-to-go-with and fully functioning apps that can be easily customized according to your personal preferences.
Visit our Appery.io Templates Overview page for more details.
You might also be interested in checking our Ionic 5 app templates document page.
Updated 3 months ago