This extension is available for the following app types:
- Ionic 5.
- jQuery Mobile;
API Express Project
In order to use API Express Generator, you need to create an API Express project and use the Generate APIs option to generate APIs for a relational database table.
API Express Generator can not be used for custom APIs.
To import services into the App Builder:
- Open an existing or create a new app, then click Create New > Extensions > API Express Generator:
- A new tab will open where you can select the API Express domain. Keep the default selected value (Appery.io) and click the Next button.
- In the next screen, you will see a list of all your API Express projects. Select the project which services you want to import into this app and click the Select button.
- You will see services available in this API Express project. For the service group, you want to import, click the generate button.
- After you click generate you will see a popup where you can set the service's name. You can keep the default name (APIExpressService) or enter a new name and click Generate.
- Save all the changes and refresh the App Builder page. This is needed so that the generated services appear in the Services folder:
Another way to locate the project API key is to go to API Express > Project > Settings.
Additionally, the following services can be generated for the selected model(s):
API Express Models Services Sample App
Updated 3 months ago