In this detailed tutorial, you will learn how to build a mobile app with a chart inside of it.
- Tutorial level: beginner; your first mobile app.
- Prerequisites: an Appery.io account.
You can select how you would like to get the app working under your Appery.io account:
- Download the app backup with further installing it (the backup can be securely saved for further use);
- Create the app from our template with one click (the easiest and quickest option: you will get the working app in a matter of moments)
- Create the app by yourself using our step-by-step illustrated instructions (more time-consuming but highly educating option that will help in mastering work with Appery.io).
You can try the app yourself by creating from the backup:
- Download the app backup file.
- Click From backup and select the project backup file on your drive.
- Type in the app name.
- Click Create.
NEW: One-Click Template Installation!
You can now enjoy the one-click-away option of installing the template app: simply click the button below and in a moment, your app is ready to start! There’s no need to go to the Create new app dialog or download the template backup with further installing it!