If you are new to Appery.io and want to build an app with Ionic 4/5, start here:
- Your very first Ionic 5 app: Hello World.
- This tutorial demonstrates how to use the Google Map component in an Ionic 4 app. As part of the app design, a Geolocation service is added to show current coordinates on the map.
- A detailed tutorial that shows how to build an app that launches a barcode scanner on a button click by using Appery.io BarcodeScanner plug-in in your app.
- A simple Ionic 4 mobile application with a menu.
- A step-by-step tutorial that explains how to create a simple Ionic 4 mobile application with a line chart.
- Ionic 4 ngx-translate Tutorial demonstrates how to use ngx-translate third-party internationalization (
i18n) library for building a multilingual Ionic 4 app.
- This tutorial demonstrates how to use the SweetAlert2 external module to display modal windows in your Ionic 4 app.
- A mobile Todo list app for adding, editing, deleting, and updating items in a connected Appery.io database. The app communicates with the database via a REST API.
- A quickstart tutorial that will show you how to send a Push Notification with an Ionic 4 app.
We are now offering ready-to-go-with and fully functioning apps that can be easily customized according to your personal preferences.
Visit our Appery.io Templates Overview page for more details.
You might also be interested in checking our Ionic 4 app templates document page.
Updated 8 months ago